Maintenance of energy or mining assets which are distributed over large footprints introduces a spatial component to planning, increasing complexity and HSSE exposure. DIMO (Distributed Infrastructure Maintenance Optimisation) is a Biarri Resources solution focusing on the management, scheduling and optimisation of your maintenance workforce for distributed assets such as unconventional gas wells, downstream pipeline infrastructure, and distribution networks.
- Prioritised activities - maximum value from limited resources
- Minimisation of travel time and HSSE exposure
- Strategic & tactical planning capability e.g. alignment of asset maintenance
- Operational planning & update as plan is realised Integration with asset & project management systems
- Combined preventative and corrective maintenance planning
- Reduced planning time Increased safety compliance
DIMO kicks goals in a large onshore CSG operation
DIMO is used to schedule preventative and corrective maintenance across thousands
of hectares of upstream wells in Queensland. By integrating with
the operator’s existing enterprise solutions, DIMO provides a hassle free user experience for planners and maintenance supervisors to reduce time spent manually creating plans which optimises
the utilisation of resources.
15% reduction in driving
Further lookahead & ability to align activities